Looking for GIS Jobs:
Song/vid of the day/week/month/whatever. This may, or may not, be NSFW. Watch at your own risk.
Yes, I do reserve the right to deduct points for annoying stapling skills.
Material you should know for any
Old Classes (taught within the last 5 years or so):
- Email Etiquette: Guidelines for writing to your professors
- About college, some info for students
- Oh gods. All of us need to take this bullshit class.
- Some notes on plagarism.
More at wikipedia.
- How to cite papers, websites, etc. All the major styles are covered
If you're not sure which to use, I suggest either APA.
- If you don't know how to touch-type, you will be
in for a very long quarter (and career) spending way too much time
trying to type. The time you spend learning will pay for itself in
one semester. Typing tutors are avialable online, or you can buy
one for around $20.
- Also, for those of you who have never read a guide to netiquette and cell phone etiquette (the
do's and don'ts of communicating electronically), please visit wikipedia's
site - which includes links to many
- Radical Cartography. Cool maps and stuff (goto "Yummy"). Worth a browse.